Above Ground Pool Installation
How does the process work?
We start with a free backyard consultation. It is key to having a perfect above ground pool installation. We’ll come over to your residence answer your questions. Please understand when purchasing a pool with us this is mandatory as well as free. We pride ourselves at getting this correct for you as well as for us. Please note: We provide this backyard visit free but during peak season we can be very busy. In most cases we can expedite visits by using communication technology such as video/pictures and phone/email to speed this process up for our customers. Basically if we can see your project scope then we can answer and provide free and accurate quotes.
We rely on ourselves and from time to time we also have a trusted construction company that we work with during peak installation season. It gets busy and we plan ahead to allow the fastest and best installations possible. From time to time we hand installs to Greggerson Construction to handle our over demand Installation needs. We back their work up with our 20 plus years of installation experience. We work together providing you with prompt installation experience. We provide workmanship warranties that exceeds all others in this field of work. Greggerson provides a one full year warranty. The Above Ground Pool Builder backs this up with an additional one year when purchasing a pool through us.
We provide two years workmanship guarantee and this is unprecedented in the above ground pool installation field. We are confident that we can get the job done fast, friendly and provide you with piece of mind guarantee that nobody else can provide.
*Our pool installation pricing
Pool Size Pool, Liner, skimmer,return, filtration system including hoses and clamps Mason sand included for Installation **Excavation Included in our pricing 15ft $850 Yes Included under 12″ 18ft $950 Yes Included under 12″ 21ft $1050 Yes Included under 12″ 24ft $1150 Yes Included under 12″ 27ft $1250 Yes Included under 12″ 30ft $1400 Yes Included under 12″ 12x24ft $1,650 Yes Included under 12″ 15x30ft $2,000 Yes Included under 12″ 18x33ft $2,250 Yes Included under 12″
**All pool installation prices are for sites within 12″ of level. Not within 12″ of level will be charged a bobcat fee. Bobcat fee is as follows: $150.00 first hour and $10.00 per hour after. Minimum 1 hour charges. Only applied on digs greater than 12 inches in depth.
*We handle all mason sand requirements for pool Installations. Included in pricing above. In most cases we order the sand delivered the day of installation. We require passage way to the pool site for delivery. This is not always possible. If your yard doesn’t allow for delivery truck to have access to the pool site then a driveway drop is necessary. Please note: An extra $100.00 is applied to charges for us to wheel barrel the sand base from driveway to the pool site.
Mason Sand Chart
We Are Responsible For:
- Installing swimming pool to manufacturer specifications.
- Leveling ground up to 12″ is included in price. More than 12″ will result in extra fees.
- Providing mason sand or Cement Dust. This is your pool’s Floor.
- Installing construction blocks under each upright for support.
- Installing the sand/cartridge or DE filtration system including skimmer, pump, filter, chlorinator (If applicable), and all hoses.
- Move excavated grass/fill to location on your property. Within reason, 75ft max.
- Leave boxes and trash stacked neatly in yard or on the curb for trash pick up.
- Lesson on pool and filter operation.
We Are Not Responsible For:
- Building permits, local zoning law requirements
- Not responsible for removing excavated soils from your property. Also for any landscaping or back filling of pool.
- Any electrical work. (Digging trench, grounding, bonding etc.)
- Foot prints or wrinkles at the bottom of the pool. Every effort will be made to prevent both, but this can never be guaranteed. A solid blue liner is not recommended since these liners will show every imperfection in the pool floor. (99% of all pools are wrinkle and footprint free.)
- Supplying water to fill the pool. The first 12″ must be provided by a garden hose regardless of whether or not you’ll be calling a water truck. This must remain in pool for at least 24hrs after installation is completed. This is to help initial liner stretching.
- Damage to lawn from bobcat use. Every effort will be made to prevent this, but the tractor could leave ruts depending on the slope and drainage of your lawn.
- Assembly of ladder that grants access to the pool, due to insurance restrictions. However we do find ourselves helping with this task more and more.
It is the home-owners responsibility to:
- Pull a permit if necessary. Most, if not all cities and towns require permits.
- Any landscaping or back filling of pool. Back filling can be done by us for an additional cost and if time permits.Clearly mark where the pool is going if you will not be at home. We encourage you to be at home during all phases of installation but we are capable of taking clear direction from you. Round pools should be marked with an “x” in the center. Oval pools should have 4 corners marked with “x”. When we are providing you with a consultation we’ll go through all this with you.
- Clearly mark where filtration system will be located. Again during our visit we will help determine best location. It will be up to you provide this information when crews arrive to Install the pool.
- You are responsible for all town/city regulations regarding how far from property lines the pool needs to be. Every town/city has there own requirement. You will be responsible to give us this information. (Your city or town will happily give you this info with a phone cal, to them.
- Provide clear path for any bobcat work to be done. Generally we need about 7ft clearance side to side.
- Please provide us with any information regarding anything below grade such as septic system, Lawn sprinklers etc.
- Have usable electrical outlet for us to construct pool (not for filter but for our re charging of hand tools necessary to compete installation.)
- Turn off water at the 12″ level mark and let sit for 24 hours. This is necessary to allow proper first stretch to brand new pool liner. Failure can result in void warranty.
- Back fill pool with landscaping material of your choice. This provides several key elements for pools stability and looks. Please see our video “Base materials” for more explanation.
- Know your manufacturers policy on defective parts. Provide your customer information to your manufactures web site for your pools warranty to become effective day one. Visit My Pool Warranty web page to fill out.
Contact Us here