- Copyright notice: All site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof are © 2012-2016, Above Ground Pool Builder. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Above ground Pool Builder. Any other use of materials on this site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication, without prior written permission of Above Ground Pool Builder is strictly prohibited.
- Licence to use website: licence to use website; no downloading; website use: permitted purposes; no modification of website content; limitations on licence to use website; redistributable content; restriction of access to website.
- Cookies: “Cookies” are strings of text that a Web site will transmit to a user’s computer and or devise. Cookies enable a Web site to keep track of a user’s preferences and activities relating to that Web site. www.abovegroundpoolbuilder.com creates a cookie for each visit in order to facilitate your visit. When you create a customer profile a permanent cookie is used to remember the information in your profile. This cookie does not expire unless you deactivate your personal profile. www.abovegroundpoolbuilder.com uses these cookies to authenticate your login, facilitate site navigation and track use of the site on an aggregate basis to improve services.
- Products: product advertisement as invitation to treat; products may change; prices may be incorrect; sales of products governed by terms of sale; product reviews.
Registration and accounts: account eligibility (private individuals); account registration process; notify on misuse of account; use of another’s account.
User IDs and passwords: provision of login details; user ID rules and impersonation; password to be kept confidential; notify on disclosure of password; responsibility for password loss.
- Disclaimer: THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Above Ground Pool Builder DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO SUCH INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. IN ADDITION, DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. PRICE AND AVAILABILITY INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. Above Ground Pool Builder often obtains item photographs from third party vendors and/or manufacturers. We do not investigate to determine if information is accurate nor can we provide assurance that all data is free of typographical errors. We cannot guarantee information displayed on the Web site to be 100% accurate.
- Links to other web sites: The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. We recommend you to follow safe internet practices. Do not supply personal information to these web sites unless you have verified their security and privacy policies.
- User security: Access to the Above Ground Pool Builder online service is accomplished through the use of a LOGIN ID number and a password, which you will create. Your password should be kept strictly confidential to prevent unauthorized use. You agree to notify Above Ground Pool Builder (781) 927-9110
- Account Information: Above Ground Pool Builder uses a secure server that encrypts your credit card and your personal information so that this information cannot be read as this information travels across the Internet highways. Once received then your credit card information, gets stored in secure server. Above Ground Pool Builder will exercise commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal and credit card information remains confidential, and is available only to personnel who have a need to know such information in connection with providing you the best online service possible. While servicing your account, Above Ground Pool Builder, may in addition, collect addresses, names, phone numbers and other contact numbers, as well any e-mail addresses. The data can be used by Above Ground Pool Builder for the purpose of improving our customer service.
- Third party websites: All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of other Merchants will apply to you while on such other sites. Above Ground Pool Builder LLC are not responsible for information provided by you to other Merchants. We and the other Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
- DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!